Welcome to Bayshore Fellowship!
TO BUILD, TRAIN and EQUIP the body of Christ to maturity and unity.
Bayshore Fellowship is a non-traditional and non-denominational church. We believe that building a relationship with God and Family (including church family) is the key to living your best life; and we have a specific plan to help you build those relationships.
First and foremost it involves YOU. We want to provide for you and your family the most important elements to produce those relationships in your lives.
We do this by providing you the tools to develop and grow in the Body of Christ. Some of these tools are:
- Fellowship and Worship - We all love to spend time together in worship and fellowship with the local church family.
- Support - We build each other up in the Lord and support one another.
- Prayer Ministry - The Team of Prayer will maintain your confidentiality and will pray in agreement with your requests, according to the Will of God.
- Hospital Ministry - supporting our church family through the difficult times of illness with prayer, support and visitation.
- Community Resources - We help find the best possible assistance in the community for our church family and visitors who are in need.
- Knowledge - Training the Body of Christ [Us] to Maturity according to God’s Word. (Ephesians 4:11-15)
- Sunday Service - 10:00 AM
- Wednesday Evening Prayer - 7:00 PM
- Thursday Evening Bible Study - 7:30 PM
- Daily Scripture Reading Posted on Facebook
- Bi-Annual Church in the Park BBQ Fellowship
- Game Night Fellowship
- Annual Apostolic Conferences
- Discipleship Training